03 October 2010

Staking it out

Within hours of closing on the lot, C and Bob the Builder were out on the lot deciding where to place the house.  I get the distinct feeling things are going to happen very quickly.  We also spent the afternoon with the cabinet builder sharing my drawings for the cabinets.





I have stressed for 5 years about not being in a house and now that the ball is rolling I'm freaking that it's happening so fast.  I've had 5 years to have all my plans, etc. drawn up and now I'm re-thinking everything.  Ya think I need to chill a little?  Yes.  I think I need to enjoy the process now.  I have all the plans and most of the details worked out.  So, I resolve to enjoy the process from here on out; excuse me, I think Bob the Builder is calling.

No comments:

Post a Comment